News & Media
EuropaColon in the News
View our latest news articles:
from Spain: Diario MedicoLaRazon.es
EuropaColon and the Media
EuropaColon aims to be the point of reference for all those concerned about colorectal cancer across Europe.
EuropaColon believes that the media has a crucial role to play in raising awareness of colorectal cancer and our aim is to provide high quality, evidenced based information to our media partners.
EuropaColon has a dedicated group of patients and healthcare professionals who are willing to tell their story and/or talk to the media.
These supporters are from across Europe and able to provide a personal, local and national view.
What EuropaColon can offer Media:
- Provide a Pan European view of the current situation regarding colorectal cancer
- Provide facts and statistics on colorectal cancer
- Put the media in touch with patients and/or medical experts
- Provide information on current clinical trials in Europe
- Provide details of key European organisations working to reduce mortality rates in all cancers
- Co-ordinate access to patients, relatives and key opinion leaders across Europe
- Support the media in keeping colorectal cancer high on the European wide agenda
View our latest press releases:Launch of Global Colon Cancer Alliance, 16 Jan 2012ECCAM March 2012
European Alliance for Personalised Medicine (25th March) 2013
Logos for Download
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries and interview requests please contact Ellee Seymour at email@example.com
or call 0044 353 648564
This is a playlist of videos from the EuropaColon Youtube